at WORK –
“Lead your Future
from the Present.”
The Coaching Workshop Self-Leadership at Work
is designed to help you grow to your next level in your daily work and in your career.
You make your work “more meaningful” for you.
You craft your role in your work and position yourself better on it.
You enhance your self-leadership:
clarity in your present, orientation for your future.
Finding the KEY for your proper position and role at work is crucial.
It allows you to work in line with who you are – your values, your potential, your creative skills – and, thus, be more effective.
And yet it is not easy.
Sometimes there is a lack of clarity in seeing the present.
Sometimes there is a lack of foresight for the future.
You can often find yourself running after deadlines.
You get into a kind of automatism that works in the short term, but wears you out in the long run.
Every now and then you need to stop and take stock:
- How can I craft a job that is more meaningful to me?
- What would happen in me if I could work more aligned with myself?
- And then, how can I act more aligned with myself?
The workshop gives you
A METHOD TO IDENTIFY THE LEVERS ON WHICH TO ACT TO GROW TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL
You create a more meaningful work and to craft your role in your work. You act more aligned with yourself.
MORE CLARITY in your PROFESSIONAL PRESENT.
You know where you are.
ORIENTATION for your FUTURE GOALS.
You act more consciously.
A PERSONAL, SELF-DEVELOPED ACTION PLAN to pursue your GOALS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
You develop concrete strategies to head towards your priority.
CLEAR HINTS and STRATEGIES to MAINTAIN DETERMINATION AND CONTINUITY in your ACTION PLAN.
You gain self-determination and sovereignty.
- You get motivation.
- You work more efficiently.
- You experience fulfilment and well-being from what you daily do.
Why all this can happen?
Because you boost your SELF-LEADERSHIP (such as self-direction, self-planning, self-motivation) and you acquire instruments to ALIGN WHO YOU ARE WITH WHAT YOU DO.
The workshop was well designed, inspiring and useful.
It both gave the participants new ideas to think about work as part of an authentic living, and enough time for them to think about it from their own perspective.
Opportunities to stop, think and discuss career questions with others are hard to find in the busy work-life.
The workshop is a real gift for anyone who participates.
Janne Halme, member of the organising committee of Physics Days 2022 conference and university lecturer at Aalto University School of Science
Self-Leadership at Work Coaching Workshop
- The workshop can be organized in the framework of conferences, project meetings or proposed specifically for teams and groups.
- Time investment ca. 7 hours.
- Can take place over a period of two weeks, one full day or two half-days.
- Online or in presence.
You create awareness about your professional development and you learn how to craft a work that is “more meaningful” for you through the key pillars of the Evolutive Leadership.
You clarify your present and orient yourself in the future to grow to your next level in your daily work and in your career.
You develop your action plan and concrete strategies to head towards your priority. You strengthen them in the group.
70% of the workshop time is dedicated to you
Personal and group coaching exercises will help you to become more aware of your present and of what you want to achieve in your near future.
You gain clarity.
And clarity is power.
You will acquire instruments to transfer your findings into everyday life in a sustainable and permanent way.
We often look at the detail but we miss the big picture.
The Coaching Workshop “Self-Leadership at Work” ACTS ON THE ROOTS of your professional development through the concept of Evolutive Leadership and its 7 key pillars.
The foundations of this concept are based (among others) on:
- SELF-DETERMINATION THEORY, E. L. Deci, R. Ryan
- U-THEORY, O. Scharmer
- SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE, D. Zohar and C. Wigglesworth
- EVOLUTIVE COACHING, F. Rossi, A. Pannitti
Take contact with me. Experience the Workshop.
You want to know more?
What previous participants were looking for. Some examples.
- I’d like to get out of the cycle of knowing/doing and get more inspired about my career.
- I want to better define my role and find my position in my work to express my skills.
- …I would rather like to have a job, which is meaningful to me and is according to my values.
- New perspectives on career planning.
Self-Leadership at Work Workshop to:
- Make your work more meaningful
- Define your position at work and craft the role that best suits you.
- Enhance your self-leadership.
70% of the workshop time is dedicated to you, for your personal reflections and group sharing.
You develop a personal action plan to pursue your goals in the near future. You work-effiency is boosted. You experience more fulfillment from what you do daily.
MY UNIQUE EXPERTISE FOR YOU
1. I have in-depth scientific and academic experience
I have a long R&D international experience and deep knowledge of the academic environment: 6 years PhD and researcher at CHOSE lab (Rome), Dyepower Consortium (Rome) and Aalto University (Helsinki), 7 years researcher, team leader (10+ team member) and project leader (budget 3+ M€) at Fraunhofer ISE (Freiburg). I have authored and co-authored peer-reviewed scientific publications on international journals (h-index 18+). I have filed three patents. I have been an invited speaker at various international conferences.
2. My personal experience
I have worked for 15 years in academia and R&D at various levels.
I have personally experienced:
- the frustrations and successes of research,
- the importance of open communication,
- the need to have a well-defined research plan,
- not having a clear vision for my career,
- managing many projects at the same time,
- not being able to dedicate time to what is important to me.
3. I am R&D expert for personal and team development
I am a life, team and R&D “evolutive” Coach (ICF acknowledged), LPP Coach and systemic experiential trainer. I pursued various specific trainings in management and leadership skills (e.g., lateral leadership, integrity in life and business, self-efficacy and stress management, decision making). I have been trained in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
4. I use experiential learning and training
As a systemic experiential trainer, I offer you coaching for your personal and professional growth through creative activities, gamification and deep experiences. You enjoy and immerse yourself in it. The used learning cycle promotes your personal development in a permanent way.
Take contact with me. Take your chance!
ACC ICF-Certified Coach
Life, Team, R&D Coach
Systemic Experiential Trainer
I drive R&D leaders and teams
to identify and reduce hidden energy losses, foster creative change and boost effectiveness
to achieve challenging goals
through empowering team’s connectedness and co-creating an effective strategy.