in the WORKPLACE
“Clarity in your present,
orientation for your future.”
The Group Coaching Workshop Self-Leadership at Work
is designed to help you grow to your next level in your daily work and in your career.
You make your work “more meaningful” for you.
You craft your role in your work and position yourself better on it.
You enhance your self-leadership:
clarity in your present, orientation for your future.
Finding the KEY for your proper position and role at work is crucial.
It allows you to work in line with who you are – your values, your potential, your creative skills – and, thus, be more effective.
And yet it is not easy.
Sometimes there is a lack of clarity in seeing the present.
Sometimes there is a lack of foresight for the future.
You can often find yourself running after deadlines.
You get into a kind of automatism that works in the short term, but wears you out in the long run.
Every now and then you need to stop and take stock:
- How can I craft a job that is more meaningful to me?
- What would happen in me if I could work more aligned with myself?
- And then, how can I act more aligned with myself?
The workshop gives you
A METHOD TO IDENTIFY THE LEVERS ON WHICH TO ACT TO GROW TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL
You create a more meaningful work and to craft your role in your work. You act more aligned with yourself.
MORE CLARITY in your PROFESSIONAL PRESENT.
You know where you are.
ORIENTATION for your FUTURE GOALS.
You act more consciously.
A PERSONAL, SELF-DEVELOPED ACTION PLAN to pursue your GOALS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
You develop concrete strategies to head towards your priority.
CLEAR HINTS and STRATEGIES to MAINTAIN DETERMINATION AND CONTINUITY in your ACTION PLAN.
You gain self-determination and sovereignty.
- You get motivation.
- You work more efficiently.
- You experience fulfilment and well-being from what you daily do.
Why all this can happen?
Because you boost your SELF-LEADERSHIP (such as self-direction, self-planning, self-motivation) and you acquire instruments to ALIGN WHO YOU ARE WITH WHAT YOU DO.
The workshop was well designed, inspiring and useful.
It both gave the participants new ideas to think about work as part of an authentic living, and enough time for them to think about it from their own perspective.
Opportunities to stop, think and discuss career questions with others are hard to find in the busy work-life.
The workshop is a real gift for anyone who participates.
Janne Halme, member of the organising committee of Physics Days 2022 conference and university lecturer at Aalto University School of Science
Self-Leadership at Work Coaching Workshop
How it works
- The workshop can be organized in the framework of conferences, project meetings or proposed specifically for teams and groups.
- Time investment ca. 7 hours.
- Can take place over a period of two weeks, one full day or two half-days.
- Online or in presence.
70% of the workshop time is dedicated to you, for your personal reflections and group sharing.
The foundations of the workshop are based on:
- SOLUTION-FOCUSED COACHING, K. Dierolf, Solutions Academy
- SELF-DETERMINATION THEORY, E. L. Deci, R. Ryan
- U THEORY, O. Scharmer
- SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE, D. Zohar and C. Wigglesworth
- EVOLUTIVE COACHING, F. Rossi, A. Pannitti
Self-Leadership is the capacity to shift the source of our actions to our inner place:
from “Thinking – Acting” to
“Thinking – Connecting – Acting”.