“Take your team to the next level”
And along with all this,
the TEAM must maintain open communication,
keep members engaged,
and manage change.
OFTEN IT BECOMES TOO MUCH.
supports your team
to the next level.
These are the goals the teams I work with want to address
- Increase Team spirit
- Develop methods and habits for giving and receiving feedback
- Increase motivation and engagement
- Manage conflict and improve communication
- Create a Team vision and align on goals
- Create not only operational but also interpersonal work relationships
In order to:
- Work with more energy
- Increase team effectiveness
- Work with more lightness and fun
- Focus on what is really important for the team
- Boost creativity and innovation
- Generate positive team dynamics
Companies and organizations I have worked with
I worked with Simone on a team coaching project at top management level in our executive team. Starting with a structured clarification of the assignment, followed by individual one-on-one interviews and individual documented check-ins of all team members, Simone guided us in two workshops to valuable insights and consequences for action.
In the workshops, Simone repeatedly applied playful and creative concepts that not only created a relaxed and cheerful atmosphere, but also facilitated completely new ways of thinking and dialogue.Heiko Braun, Managing Director Germany, Austria, Luxemburg, Zehnder Group Deutschland GmbH
Simone is an amazing team coach who helped us, the founding team of Preflet, to level up our team dynamics.Shailendra Tomar, Managing Director, Preflet GmbH
His approach was tailored to our specific needs.
Thanks to Simone, we feel more aware and united as a team.
We highly recommend him to anyone who needs team coaching to enhance its performance and achieve its full potential.
Simone’s group-coaching workshop exceeded all my expectations.
It was well-designed, inspiring and useful. It provided valuable career development opportunities for our attendees.
Simone’s team coaching skills were particularly effective in facilitating open and honest discussions.
He is a skilled and compassionate coach, able to deliver high-quality training experience.Janne Halme, member of the organising committee of Physics Days 2022 conference
I am the Team Coach Trainer of the Incoaching school for the “Evolutive Team Coaching” program.
My Team Coaching in 5 steps
- Clarification (with sponsor and/or Team Leader) of the reason for engagement and what should be different after the Team Coaching process
- Explanation and agreement on terms and methods of the Team Coach and co-creation of the possible Team Coaching process
- Terms and conditions of Team Coaching
- Definition of number of Team Coaching sessions, duration, calendar of sessions, cost, Team´s goal
- Short 1:1 solution-focused interviews and/or surveys (of team members / stakeholders) to prepare the ground for a successful Team Coaching journey
- Outcome: trust is built, individual perspectives on the team’s challenges and desired future are gathered, team members are aligned on the team’s goal, and the Team Coaching process is co-created.
- 2-6 hours of engaging and experiential Team Coaching sessions (in-person or online)
- Anonymous return of collected data (individual perspectives of challenge, desired future and possible solutions) via a mindmap (at Workshop 1)
- The number of workshops depends on the challenge, the budget, and what is agreed upon in the contracting process.
- Last shorter workshop to highlight progress and focus on continued Team development
Team Coaching as defined by the ICF
The International Coaching Federation states that:
“Team Coaching consists of partnering in a co-creative and reflective process with a team and its dynamics and relationships in a way that inspires them to maximize their abilities and potential in order to reach their common purpose and shared goals.“
“Team Coaching empowers teams to work toward continued high performance and ongoing development, requiring innovation, flexibility, adaptability and goal alignment.”
Issues and ambitions in teams
I interviewed 21 teams across 8 countries to get a clear picture about challenges and dreams in teams.
The responses to the survey I launched show that:
TOP 3 ISSUES
limiting team´s effectiveness
TOP 3 AMBITIONS
to bring out team excellence
To know more: