R&D VISION & CAREER COACHING
„Everyone’s true vocation is only one, that of knowing oneself.
One can end up a poet or a madman, a prophet or a delinquent… in the end it is indifferent.
The problem is to realise one’s own destiny, not just any destiny, and to live it to the full within oneself.“
WHAT IT IS
Are you a PhD, a junior/senior researchers or a young team leader?
The R&D Vision & Career Coaching is a specific – short and intense – coaching program to support you to:
- Create a Vision for your professional development
- Set your own priorities
- Focus on your own goal
- Devote time to your changes and acquire specific tools to tackle everyday R&D and academic challenges.
Do you find your way?
WHY R&D COACHING
- Do your long-term goals and personal career require a Vision?
- Do you need the energy to take a specific step and the clarity to define what is meaningful for you?
- Do you feel that you invest a part of your time in things and tasks that are off-center?
- Do you experience a lack of time, space and working conditions for the expression of your creativity and the development of your research goal?
- Would you benefit if your work environment and relations with your coworkers were facilitating and empowering?
- Do you need tools to work efficiently and keep your motivation high?
Do these questions speak to you? Well, take this opportunity!
This is what YOU get
- Your professional development becomes clear (e.g. new job perspectives or clear career Vision)
- You limit interferences that hinder you and slow you down.
- You find the time to work on your priorities.
- You turn your plan into actions.
- You experience the change.
- You get motivation and long-term perspectives.
This is what your INSTITUTE gets
- Well-being at work is enhanced.
- Researchers are guided by their intrinsic motivation.
- Higher self-efficacy and cross-team collaboration is reached.
- Creativity and innovation is boosted.
- Researchers gain tools to nurture the change and retain it over time.
Coaching & Creative Problem Solving
You come with a challenge question: this is your coaching objective.
I help you to address it through the Creative Problem Solving (CPS) process with its 5-steps. We explore each step through one-on-one coaching, where I support you with the coaching method and specific intra- and extra-session trainings.
You identify the direction you want to take (goal, desire, challenge) and explore your Vision.
You explore ideas to answer your challenge questions.
You evaluate options, identify your resources and come up with specific solutions.
You develop the SMARTER action plan and you implement it.
We finally „check the compass“ to determine if the direction taken is the one you have chosen.
- 8 x 50 min. one-on-one coaching sessions (one free intake session* + 7 specific sessions)
- Your engagement approx. 10 weeks
- PRICE (complete package)
- 420 € + VAT (for the first 2 clients from your institution)
- 740 € + VAT (on standard basis)
- Access to specific tools as specific intra- and extra-session trainings:
- Linc Personality Profiler
- VIA assessment tool
- ACT values compass
- Ikigai model
- Methods of the Evolutive Coaching
- Positive psychology tools
- Online or face-to-face
- In English, Italian or German
Explore your Vision.
Focus on your goal.
Tackle R&D interferences.
Ask the HR of your institution or your group leader to sponsor and finance
this coaching program.
MY EXPERTISE TO SUPPORT YOU
My coaching approach is embedded into the R&D environment and tailor-made for academia:
I have specific insights and deep understanding of R&D processes, scientific frameworks and related issues.
1. I have in-depth scientific and academic experience
I have a long R&D international experience and deep knowledge of the academic environment: 6 years PhD and researcher at CHOSE lab (Rome), Dyepower Consortium (Rome) and Aalto University (Helsinki), 7 years researcher, team leader (10+ team member) and project leader (budget 3+ M€) at Fraunhofer ISE (Freiburg). I have authored and co-authored peer-reviewed scientific publications on international journals (h-index 18+). I have filed three patents. I have been an invited speaker at various international conferences.
2. My personal experience
I have worked for 15 years in academia and R&D at various levels.
I have personally experienced:
- the frustrations and successes of research,
- the importance of open communication,
- the need to have a well-defined research plan,
- not having a clear vision for my career,
- managing many projects at the same time,
- not being able to dedicate time to what is important to me.
3. I am R&D expert for personal and team development
I am a life, team and R&D “evolutive” Coach (ICF acknowledged), LPP Coach and systemic experiential trainer. I pursued various specific trainings in management and leadership skills (e.g., lateral leadership, integrity in life and business, self-efficacy and stress management, decision making). I have been trained in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
4. I use experiential learning and training
As a systemic experiential trainer, I offer you coaching for your personal and professional growth through creative activities, gamification and deep experiences. You enjoy and immerse yourself in it. The used learning cycle promotes your personal development in a permanent way.
Take contact with me. Take your chance!
* The intake session is a free preliminary conversation in which I help you clarify your desired goal (your starting point and what you want to achieve) and I present you my coaching method and the approach of R&D Vision & Career Coaching. You then decide to embark or not on the coaching journey with me.
ACC ICF-Zertifizierter Coach
Linc Personality Profiler® Coach
RKW Baden-Württemberg Berater
Ich begleite zukunftsorientierte, innovative und internationale KMU in herausfordernden Zeiten
in der strategischen Personal- und Teamentwicklung,
um durch kompaktes Training und Coaching positive Veränderungen herbeizuführen.