Coaching for Navigating Change
Neo: “I know what you’re trying to do.“
Morpheus: “I’m trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door.
You’re the one that has to walk through it.”
WHAT IT IS
MY GREY CLOUD & I:
time to get out of it
There are phases in life when you may feel disoriented and need support to reach new horizons:
- you lack clarity of vision and perspective
- you have the feeling of being static and not knowing where to go
- you are looking for motivation
You feel immersed in a grey cloud.
I IDENTIFY MY NEEDS:
the treasure quest!
The choice to undertake a Coaching journey is the choice to dedicate time to yourself.
As Coach I support you in a facilitating relationship to help you identify your needs and define your goals for navigating your change.
- What are you looking for?
- What do you need?
- What makes you feel good?
Once you have identified your goal, you begin the treasure quest.
Yes! But where to go?
I set out on my journey
As Coach I help you discover, develop and express your resources and potential.
You create strategies and an action plan to set you on the path towards achieving your goal of change and/or improvement.
What do you gain?
You acquire awareness and a sense of self-realisation for your journey, whatever direction your treasure may take.
You give shape to your response to change.
IT IS ADDRESSED TO YOU IF
- You are looking for clarity
- You need to take a leap into the dark
- You need guidance for your choices
- You want to achieve a specific goal
- You want to know yourself
- You are looking for motivation and courage
- You need to unblock a difficult situation
- ...and if you are interested in experiential coaching (with indoor/outdoor experiential elements)
Book a call
A free chat to clarify your needs and to get to know me and my approach to coaching.
You decide to embark on the coaching journey with me and you sign the coaching agreement.
Navigate your change
I help you shape your response to change and change better, through:
• crafting a clear vision
• translating problems into goals,
• taking courageous actions and
• highlighting progress.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THE PARTNERSHIP WITH ME
I had the fortune to be Simone´s client in a very confused – and confusing – time of my life when I had to take some important and life changing decisions.
With his relaxed approach, his fantastic listening skills, his creative techniques and calming smile Simone guided me through a journey that helped me clear my mind and make, in hindsight, the wisest choice
Alessandra Verri, Director Of Care at Epic mt
Simone is a gift from the heavens.
He has helped me in PROFOUND ways and for that I am grateful.
Every session he gives me incredible things to think about that push me towards change
and I can not thank him enough for his expertise.
Simone has been an amazing coach! Thanks to him I learned to know myself better and to reach my goals.
I felt deeply understood, without ever feeling judged.
It’s a beautiful journey within oneself, which I recommend everyone to do. Getting to know yourself is the most beautiful adventure you can take!
Giulia Orlandini, Primary School Teacher
What has the coaching journey been for me?
A time of discovery and internal listening in the midst of everyday life. A time to believe in the dreams still locked in the drawer…and to find the courage to open them.
Francesca Atzei, wife and mother of 3 children
- Session duration:
- Number of sessions:
I help you to determine the number of sessions you need (depending on your needs and the goal you want to achieve)
online or face-to-face
- Overall duration:
the whole journey takes place over a period of 1-4 months
Awareness-based and solution-focused models, mindfulness, experiential learning, evolutive coaching, positive psychology
Get in touch with me
- If at the moment you have financial difficulties, a specific and personal agreement is possible
- In English, Italian or German
Have you ever thought about what it costs NOT to undertake your Coaching journey?
Take the first step. Get in touch with me.
EXPERIENTIAL COACHING SESSIONS
In the Coaching journey with me you can include experiential sessions (indoor or outdoor) lasting a few hours, in which you benefit from my experience as Experiential Trainer and Hiking Guide.
In these experiential sessions you:
- live an intense experience in deep contact with you (creative activities, gamification, simple outdoor experiences and nature)
- observe and reflect on what you have experienced
- extract from it empowering insights that you can actively apply in your daily life
- Session duration: 2-5 hours. To be agreed together
- When to include it: it is very useful as a final session of the coaching journey, but it can be included in any moment of the journey (or it can be a unique experience separated from a complete coaching journey).
- Modality: mainly in presence. Can also be organised for groups.
- Contact me to know more
“You talk, I listen“.
You observe yourself and gain awareness.
In the nature.
Outdoors your thinking is enhanced.
You identify your resources and define action strategies.
Past, present and future:
design thinking and gamification (e.g. through Kapla®).
Motivational and regenerative outdoor challenges.
Self-exploration to the rhythm of steps.
In the Black Forest.
Hiking, deep-talk, rituals and guided discovery processes have given me an insightful coaching with Simone. Physical activity, experiencing nature and the guided search for personal solutions are a wonderful combination.
Ludwig Siegismund, Teacher, Freiburg, Deutschland