«I am a seeker of TRUE life, my own.»
Born in 1982, Italian, I have been living since 2013 with my wife and my three daughters in Freiburg, Germany.
I hold a Ph.D. in the field of photovoltaic energy systems working at CHOSE lab (University of Rome “Tor Vergata”) and at Aalto University (Helsinki, Finland).
I worked at the research institute Fraunhofer ISE (Institute for Solar Energy Systems) and at the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, for seven years. I served there as team leader and coordinator of international projects.
Under these circumstances I started applying my experience and insights in team facilitation and team building, both in my own teams and in international consortia.
These were the first scenes where I observed a clear improvement in team effectiveness. I was thus inspired and attracted by the need for in-depth team development to bring out team’s potential and excellence.
In 2020 I moved from research and development on technology to research and development on individuals and teams.
On top of my MSc. and Ph.D. credentials, I then trained as evolutive Coach and systemic experiential trainer, and I now work as an ACC ICF certified Life and R&D Coach with advanced training in Solution-Focused Team Coaching and Theory-U based self- and organizational-development model.
I am deeply attracted by the Aristotelian concept of Eudaimonia, the personal flourishing and self-realisation:
becoming what I am.
Through fellow travellers and life masters, I have been trained as:
- Life Coach (Evolutive Coaching®, Incoaching school, Italy)
- Solution-Focused Team Coaching (Solution Academy, Germany)
- LPP Coach (LINC Personality Profiler Coach, LINC GmbH, Germany)
- Systemic Experiential Trainer (N.E.W. Institut, Freiburg)
- Mountain hiking guide (DAV – Deutsche Alpen Verein)
I have also completed advanced training in:
- Theory-U (Otto Scharmer, Presencing Institute, MIT, Boston)
- Mindfulness (European Center for Mindfulness, Freiburg)
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Training)
- Coaching for the spiritual life (Incoaching school, Italy)
- Living and Leading with Spiritual Intelligence (ThreeIn, Germany)
…which elements I use in my work.
I have been a patented scout leader since 2005.
Evolutive Coach through the professional coaching programm of “Incoaching” school
Associated Certified Coach and Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
LINC Institute certified Coach & Trainer for the Personality Profiler (LPP)
Systemic Experiential Trainer through N.E.W Institut
As a Coach and Trainer I support innovation and growth in the R&D sector by driving R&D leaders and teams to identify and reduce hidden energy losses, foster creative change and boost effectiveness to achieve challenging goals.
I do this through empowering team’s connectedness and co-creating an effective strategy, supported as well by my long experience as researcher, team leader and R&D project manager:
- 4 years of PhD and research at the CHOSE laboratory (Rome) and Aalto University (Helsinki)
- 2 years as a researcher at the Dyepower Consortium (Rome)
- 7 years as researcher, team leader (10+ team members) and project manager (budget 3+ M€) at Fraunhofer ISE (Freiburg)
- Author and co-author of peer-reviewed scientific publications in international journals (H.I. index 17+)
- 3 patents filed
- Speaker and invited speaker at various international conferences and workshops
The “VIA Survey of Character Strengths” says about me
The VIA Institut coordinated by Martin E. P. Seligman (known as the father of modern positive psychology) proposes an interesting instrument that assesses an individual’s character strengths and virtues, the VIA Character Strengths Survey.
«Knowing and applying your highest character strengths is the key to you being your best self»VIA Institut
These are my first six virtues:
Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence
The LINC Personality Profiler (LPP) says about me
The LINC PERSONALITY PROFILER (LPP) is an online personality test offered by the LINC Institute, based on the most established model of personality psychology – the BIG FIVE.
The LPP creates a highly differentiated profile based on three elements:
- Character traits: “how do I behave?”
- Motives: “what drives me?”
- Competences: “What am I particularly good at?“
Curious to know more? I am an LPP certified coach. I can help you debrief your assessment.
Here are my five main competences:
I say about me
I’ve always thought:
“What if, at the age of 70, I look back on my life and see that I could have dared to follow that intuition within me, the ‘Beauty-that-was-for-me’, but that I did not have the COURAGE to listen and hear myself?”
Driven by this thought, I realise that NOW I am daring to listen to the voice inside me that attracts me to something greater.
Something bigger than automatism, than the scheme imposed from the outside. Not only at work, but in all my becoming.
“The acorn wants to become an oak” says James Hillman:
each individual comes into the world with a unique image, one’ s UNIQUENESS (the Dàimōn), which demands to be fulfilled in order to bring happiness, harmony and fullness into one’ s life.
This is what I pursue now.
In action in my Elements!
ACC ICF-Certified Coach
Life, Team, R&D Coach
Systemic Experiential Trainer
I drive R&D leaders and teams
to identify and reduce hidden energy losses, foster creative change and boost effectiveness
to achieve challenging goals
through empowering team’s connectedness and co-creating an effective strategy.